1. After removing makeup with a cleansing wipe, immediately wash your face with an amino acid facial cleanser to thoroughly remove those residues that will irritate the skin.
2. Use makeup remover wipes around the eyes and lips to be gentle, because these two places are very sensitive
3. If you have dry or mixed skin, apply moisturizer immediately after using the wipes.
4. Check the product ingredients and beware of chemicals such as formaldehyde used as preservatives. Those wet wipes containing phenoxyethanol can be used with confidence.
5. Makeup remover wipes do not contain any fragrance. Makeup remover wipes containing fragrance are very easy to irritate the skin.