Sanitary napkins are in direct contact with the private parts. Therefore, the quality of sanitary napkins also determines the recovery of the uterus. Then, how to choose sanitary napkins?
1. Look at the packaging. Most sanitary napkins are packaged in plastic, and the opening cannot be closed. Although many sanitary napkins are individually wrapped but not sealed, they are directly exposed to the outside and are easily susceptible to bacteria and moisture. It is recommended to buy an outer package with repeated pasting or a sealing strip design, which is anti-bacterial, mildew and moisture-proof. The inner packaging should be 360-degree sealed intact.
2. Look at product registration.
Qualified product (worst: bacterial colony≤200, fungal colony≤100)
First-class product (generally: bacterial colony≤80, fungal colony≤50)
Excellent products (good: bacterial colonies ≤ 20, fungal colonies ≤ 10)
High-quality products (best: bacterial colonies ≤ 0, fungal colonies ≤ 0)
It is recommended to buy sanitary napkins with a product grade of superior or higher.
3. Look at the surface. Many people prefer to use mesh sanitary napkins because they are breathable and dry. However, most of the mesh surface is made of high-temperature plastic pressing, which causes the illusion of dryness because it is not hydrophilic. Choose a non-woven fabric or silk surface layer that is soft and skin-friendly and has good penetrating power.
4. Look at absorption. The absorbent layer is the’heart’ of the sanitary napkin, and the key is to absorb and lock water. As the news of unscrupulous merchants adding secondary bleached fluff pulp to earn more profits is frequently exposed, for safety reasons, we should choose sanitary napkins that do not contain fluff pulp as much as possible. The water absorption factor is the best choice, not only the water absorption is about 30 times its own body weight, but also because of its environmental protection and sanitation, it is loved by the majority of mothers.
5. Look at the bottom film. The dark, warm and humid environment is a hotbed for cultivating bacteria. This sentence is the most suitable to describe the sanitary napkin in use. We should choose a sanitary napkin with good bottom film permeability, and replace a sanitary napkin within 2-4 hours.
6. Look at the adhesive. It is necessary to choose a partitioned design for the back glue to minimize the barrier to the air permeability of the bottom film. And it is best to use food-grade adhesive, which has less chemical hazards such as benzene and formaldehyde than industrial adhesives.